How It Works (Wardrobes)

How It Work?

Wardrobes have taken up an entirely new look. They have undergone so much transformation that these modular wardrobes now contribute to the entire look of the house. These modular closets or wardrobes give the home a refined appearance and add to its organized look. The closets are the right answer to the space management issue. With homes getting cozier and smaller in the urban areas, these wardrobes are a good idea. These modern closets have been built wall to wall and feature many shelves and drawers to accommodate all your belongings. The wardrobes have carefully planned racks and shelves that will adjust all the stuff. It is well built over a large space featuring rods for hangers, shelves and lockers too.

Our Experts are ready to help you with whatever you need. Your little information will enable us to route your request to the appropriate person. You will receive a quick response from us.
Enquiry
Enquiry

Enquiry

Our Experts are ready to help you with whatever you need. Your little information will enable us to route your request to the appropriate person. You will receive a quick response from us.
Meeting
Meeting

Meeting

We are keen to understand and interpret your individual needs. Our expert designers will take into account your tastes, your passions, your interests and your budget, as well as the space you have.
Personalize
Personalize

Personalize

seamless integration of engineers and artists takes place at the unit, wherein the latest technologies are leveraged to turn wardrobe dreams into reality. The manufacturing facility has sophisticated woodworking section, automated drilling lines, and up-to-date cutting machines to shape the desired shapes and sizes for your needs.
Production
Production

Production

In this modern fast paced world we realize the importance of your time. That’s why we are committed to deliver any product of any size within 6 to 8 weeks. In any case, why should we make you wait to experience your extraordinary wardrobe.
Delivery
Delivery

Delivery

We can proudly say that no one can match our installation experts in terms of perfection and speed. Our experienced team of wardrobe installers works alongside our designers to ensure that installation runs smoothly.
Installation
Installation

Installation

Important Information

What is included in Artelex wardrobe design?

When you choose our personalized wardrobe design, we lookover : - Customization of your wardrobe to suit your special needs. - Production of your wardrobe to your exact instructions. - Delivery of your customize wardrobe to your home. - Assembly and installation of your wardrobe at your home.

What are the criteria for selecting the right materials for the cabinets

The materials can be selected based some of the following factors - climatic conditions of the region, neighborhood environment, usage pattern of the individual, number of people using it, cost budgets, areas of usage.

What is not included?

Demolition of your existing wardrobe is not included in Artelex wardrobe design service. However, we provide the service at an extra cost through our trusted vendors. Disclaimer : While demolishing, if you wish to retain your existing wardrobe, we can try our best to remove it safely for reuse. However, being a fragile material by nature, we do not take liability for damages, if any, during the process of removal.

How do payments work?

Artelex accepts all major payment methods like cash, cheque, secure online payments through credit or debit card and also offers an 0% interest EMI option in alliance with Bajaj Finserv. Our transparent payment and billing system works as follows : - The first consultation and Artelex studio visit is an absolutely free. - A refundable 5% advance payment of your tentative bill value is payable post your first meeting, following which, your design will be customized and finalized by our dedicated Artelex Professionals. - To place your final order, a total payment of 45% of your billing amount is payable. Your earlier payment will be duly adjusted. - The final 50% payment of your order value is payable before the kitchen reaches your door. Your team will coordinate with you for the same.

Why Choose Us

PROFESSIONAL

We’re good at what we do

QUALITY

We have good taste

CREATIVE

We are imaginative and excellent problem solvers

EXPERIENCED

We have a great team of experts with a lot of experience